Longrich tooth paste 100g
Longrich tooth paste 100g
Longrich White Tea Multi-Effect Toothpaste
The Longrich White Tea Multi-Effect Toothpaste is designed to help to reduce pain in sensitive teeth, protect the gum and strengthen teeth from the root. Unlike most toothpaste brands sold today, this toothpaste is Fluoride-free and helps to prevent the negative effects of fluoride such as reduced IQ, teeth discoloration, acute poisoning, birth defects, bone, and uterine cancer, immune system suppression, gastrointestinal disorders, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- White Tea: One of China’s six major tea classes. Only produced in Fujian, China, and Sri Lanka. White tea inhibits the growth of bacteria, eliminates bad breath, promotes healing of the periodontal tissue, and prevents bleeding gums. It increases the body’s natural ability to fight off infections five times over. It accelerates the healing of oral ulceration.
- Aloe Vera Essence: Promotes wound healing, eliminates bleeding gums, inflammation, whitening, and antibacterial effects.
- Xylitol: Extracted from natural Birch trees which can prevent tooth decay and inhibit demineralization. It also rematerializes the teeth' surface and repairs early tooth decay.
- High-Quality Silica: Contains ultra soft abrasives which do not damage the teeth, while strongly removing any food particles or stains throughout the surface.
- Squeeze desired amount onto the toothbrush, brush your teeth and rinse clean.
- DO NOT swallow.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day.
- Suitable for all ages from 2 years and up.
- Xylitol, Strontium Chloride, White Tea, and Hexa-Hydrate contained in the toothpaste help to reduce pain in sensitive teeth, protect the gum and strengthen teeth from the root.
- This toothpaste is Fluoride-free and helps to prevent the negative effects of fluoride. such as reduced IQ, teeth discoloration, acute poisoning, birth defects, bone, and uterine cancer, immune system suppression, gastrointestinal disorders, vomiting, and diarrhea.
- It has the anti-oxidant and anti-carcinogenic properties of green tea.
- It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents.
- It contains mineral supplements required by living organisms.
- Great for treating toothache, bleeding gums, weak gums, tooth decay, and bad breath.
- Discontinued use of this toothpaste has no side effects.
Fluorine-free Decay Resistance: White tea essence prevents decay and improves dental roots conditions. Makes your mouth healthy and clean.
Deep Cleansing: The antiseptic and soft silicon abrasives treat tooth pain, weak gum, bad breath, and tooth decay and give you a clean mouth with white teeth and fresh breath.
Gum Strengthening: Strontium Chloride and composite aloe extract protect you against teeth sensitivity (cold, heat, acidity, and sweetness), protect gum, and straighten your teeth at the root. It prevents all dental problems like bleeding gum, toothache, and holes in teeth.
Category: Tooth Ache
- Remember, the key to getting long-lasting benefits from any food, health products, and services is to eat a balanced diet, have a night of quality sleep, exercise, get good air and sunshine, and hydrate appropriately, and manage stress.
Note: All OneWithNature (OWN) products, are to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For other health and nutritional support call +233(55) 355 6279 to speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.