Hemani Costus Root Oil
Hemani Costus Root Oil
Costus root is used for treating worm (nematode) infections. Costus oil is used for asthma, cough, gas, and severe intestinal diseases such as dysentery and cholera. It is also used as a tonic and to stimulate digestion. In foods and beverages, costus oil is used as a flavoring component.
- It is famous for its medicinal uses
- It is helpful in treating worm infections
- It stimulates healthy digestion
Natural and effective oil from the kyst Hindi plant has many beneficial properties. Since ancient times, it has been valued by healers, and in modern times by doctors, for its unique ability to heal the body from serious diseases, helping to relieve pain attacks, relieve inflammation, and tumors. The cosmetic oil from Kyst Hindi contains healing and benzoic acid, natural and strong antiseptics that promote rapid cell and tissue regeneration. The plant heals wounds, irritation, and skin rashes and relieves spasms, inflammation, colds, and viral diseases. It has a preventive and immunostimulating effect.
Effects on the body:
- improves the work of the stomach;
- eliminates colic, constipation, diarrhea, and flatulence;
- relieves bloating;
- helps with stomach ulcers;
- suppresses peristaltic bowel movements;
- helps with hepatitis and other liver dysfunctions;
- is a diuretic;
- relieves gallbladder pain;
- has a tonic effect;
- relieves respiratory diseases;
- treats asthma, coughs, colds, bronchitis;
- is an antipyretic agent;
- is an excellent antiseptic;
- relieves of worms, bacteria, and microbes;
- used to treat skin diseases;
- heals wounds - ulcers, cuts, abscesses, boils;
- has disinfecting properties, especially against streptococci and staphylococci;
- treats infectious diseases;
- helps with vision problems;
- relieves pain;
- regenerates muscle tissue;
- treats gonorrhea;
- increases sexual desire;
- stabilizes the menstrual cycle;
- soothes, relieves stress, and depression;
- tones up and invigorates;
- improves mood.
- helps in weight loss;
- makes the skin smooth and radiant;
- exfoliates and whitens the skin;
- improves complexion;
- cleanses the skin and pores;
- Eliminates excess grease and dirt
Ingredients : Costus Root Oil
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 1 capsule twice daily after meals or as directed by your naturopath/health care practitioner.
Do not use it during pregnancy and nursing mothers. Do not use it for people who are allergic to ragweed, chamomile, and marigold, as they are more likely to be allergic to Costus because they belong to the same family.
- Remember, the key to getting long-lasting benefits from any food, health products, and services is to eat a balanced diet, have a night of quality sleep, exercise, get good air and sunshine, hydrate appropriately, and manage stress.
Note: All OneWithNature (OWN) products, are to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For other health and nutritional support call +233(55) 355 6279 to speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.