Green tea is packed full of health-promoting compounds. Regularly drinking green tea can help you lose weight and reduce your risk of several diseases, including diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Drinking three to five cups of green tea per day seems to be optimal to reap the most health benefits.
Green tea also
- Contains healthy bioactive compounds.
- May improve brain function.
- Increases fat burning.
- Antioxidants may lower the risk of some cancers.
- May protect the brain from aging.
- May reduce bad breath.
- May help prevent type 2 diabetes.
- May help prevent cardiovascular disease.
Green Tea is to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For additional health and nutritional support call +233 (55) 355 6279 and speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.