Nature's Mustard Seed
Nature's Mustard Seed
Loaded with vitamins and minerals, mustard seeds are a popular ingredient of Indian and American cuisine. The tiny round seeds were first used in temperate areas of Europe and slowly became popular in the regions of North Africa, and Asia, and now the entire world is aware of its benefits. Available in different colors, mustard seeds have a plethora of health benefits and have been used for medicinal purposes for decades.
- May prevent cancer
- Provide relief from headache
- Mustard seeds are also excellent for your digestive system. If you are suffering from the problem of indigestion then mustard seeds can help to get rid of it. The seeds are packed with fiber, which helps in easy bowel movement and enhances the digestive power of the body.
- It helps to manage your cholesterol level and reduces bad cholesterol levels in the blood, which is necessary for your heart health.
- Mustard seeds are also good for your bones as they are packed with a mineral called selenium, which makes your bones stronger. They also help to strengthen your nails, hair, and teeth. Mustard seeds contain antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help in relieving pain in the gum, bones, and teeth.
- It is important to keep your skin hydrated in every season and mustard seeds can help you with this. The seeds hydrate your skin, remove all the impurities and protect your skin from acne. The seeds are packed with anti-inflammatory properties that can reduce inflammation in the body.
- Aging is inevitable. You cannot stop it from coming. But you can delay it by including mustard seeds in your diet. The seeds are packed with vitamins A, K, and C, which can help to reduce the signs of aging in a person.
Usage: You can add mustard seeds to your food or can even use mustard oil for cooking. You can also add mustard seeds to your salad dressing, pickle, or chutneys.
Remember, the key to getting long-lasting benefits from any food is to eat a balanced diet.
Note: Mustard seeds are to be used as part of a healthy lifestyle. For additional health and nutritional support call +233(55) 355 6279 and speak to our Naturopath at LifeWellness Wholistic and Ayurveda Center.